Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Uru Manuka student summit


 today I learned about easel.ly it was super fun and eye-catching. this was my first ever time on easel.ly and this was the test sheet I hope you guys like it.

I all so learned how to use miro and some others but it did not work for me and easel.ly was the only one that worked so that was pretty much it.

easel.ly is so cool and if you want to try it then just search it up and press the top link and boom. fall in love with easel.ly at first sight. it is really good can't wait till you try it bye 😊😊😚😍💖💗💝 


2 comments:

  1. Hey Trisanaha,
    I think easel.ly got the name because you can easily be in love with it! Do you also think that's the reason?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hm, I Don't Think That is The Reason For It's Name My Reason For Their Is That Easel.ly Is Easy It's Not Lying So That Is My Reason For Their Name.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about