Pages

Sunday 3 January 2021

My art


Hello, today we have been doing art on our devices and I am going to explain about my art ( just saying the top one is from the real artists himself and the bottom one is mine )
the reason I pick these colours was that they remind me of when I was in the juniors for the day and we were playing with purple and pink lego. I choose the background colours because their my fav colours and they are so bright and colourful.

here is another example:



so this is my other example and once again the top one isn't mine but the bottom one is.
the reason I chose these colours was that it always reminds me of having a bright and positive day even if things aren't so posative and don't let one thing ruin the rest of your day. and the lady had a whoopsie she forgot to take out the hair dye from the last time she dyed her hair well that's it bye

  


 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Trisanah,

    My name is Shannon, and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    You’ve done a gorgeous job painting these flowers. They look so bright and lively, especially in contrast to the original painting. The colours you’ve used are beautiful and make the flowers all pop against the neutral background and vase. It looks phenomenal! You've also done a stellar job on the girl with the comb too. It looks way better than the original I think!

    Roses are a beautiful flower, but my favourites are tulips. I think they look incredible, and I’ve always wanted to go to Holland where they grow rows and rows of tulips in coloured order. The fields look breathtaking. What’s your favourite type of flower?

    Good job on starting the Summer Learning Journey, I look forward to seeing all your future blog posts! What activities are you most excited for?

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trisanaha. I really love you art! The flowers are really pretty i like it how you made it all bright and colourful! Well bye!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about